Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Gonna have a good 10" by the end of the day today for our travels north. I love the wife's Jeep in the snow. It's very surefooted and confident even in icy conditions. It goes where you point it and doesn't get away from you.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Gonna have a good 10" by the end of the day today for our travels north. I love the wife's Jeep in the snow. It's very surefooted and confident even in icy conditions. It goes where you point it and doesn't get away from you.

Tyler/T-Unit
Stop! You're making me cry! :bawl: lol!:Big Laugh: Wish we could've got 10", really want to use my plow.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
I travel about 4 hours away, it's like 44 degrees down here so it feels like summer to me. No snow, usually I have hella at my house but there is less than an inch outside currently.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk Pro

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
You guys an ur snow, lucky. All we got is bright sunny skies
We have wind. Lots of wind. 40mph. And snow. Lots of snow. Already had two wrecks. My bunker gear is warm thank God. It's black, last call I just got back from......all 8 guys got back in the engine covered in snow. We got pelted pretty bad standing out there. And damn is it cold. I had all my gear on, my nomex hood, helmet with the nomex rear and side cover down and my Oakley's covering my eyes. It's brutally cold. Wind chills below zero. Out in the open it's like -10

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I almost dropped my face shield down so my nose would be covered when I was facing into the wind but that would have looked stupid.

Tyler/T-Unit

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Not my part of Iowa ill pass on the snow. The -20 is bad enough

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk