Daily 96 K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS_Build

Reaction score
This is my daily driver K1500, there's 176k miles on the 5.7L Vortec. I haven't gotten to do a lot to it but it's functional offroad (even sitting at stock ride height) and on. I put a set of Falken Wildpeak A/T3W tires on the Pacer Warrior rims that came with the truck to replace the crappy highway tires it had. The next thing I did to it was put on the toolbox which I got cheap from my local junkyard. The next thing was the light bar which is a cheap 52 inch curved bar off ebay but it works pretty good. Then I did the tow mirrors which also came from ebay. Just yesterday I put in new Kicker DS speakers in the front doors because the old ones were destroyed. I plan on eventually doing a lift and bigger tires with new rims, as well as new bumpers and a completely new sound system, as well as fixing the rust at some point. It's never let me down and I've never gotten it stuck. Please if you have any suggestions leave them
You must be registered for see images attach