custom parking lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gambles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
was thinking about trying something different, very rough outline, gonna try to get someone to cnc me something a little more rigid, but needed something to show, i made it with a die grinder and a pair of tin snips so dont get all critical on the lines not being perfect... but what are your thoughts? light in the middle would be the blinker and the 2 big ones parking lights.. opinions?

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
was thinking about trying something different, very rough outline, gonna try to get someone to cnc me something a little more rigid, but needed something to show, i made it with a die grinder and a pair of tin snips so dont get all critical on the lines not being perfect... but what are your thoughts? light in the middle would be the blinker and the 2 big ones parking lights.. opinions?
I like it. It's different . Curious on if you're going to blind people though

Gambles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah i was having same thought, i sit really low, and they are floods, i looked at them point blank and they aren’t too bad.. hoping it wont be an issue

Wade

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you tested it to see if the middle one is even noticeable as a blinker. It might be completely drowned out by the two floods on either side.

Eskimomann209

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe make them
Wig wag
Two floods blink then the little one.. wire it in place of the corner and the running
They alternate in a similar fashion

Gambles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didnt get a chance to rig them all up at once the middle one is pretty bright. I have already deleted my outside blinker, and was my considering that also if you couldnt tell it was blinking! got some stuff to do before i head to work tonight, but ill be checking it out tomorrow afternoon for sure.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The flood pods are going to be an eyesore to oncoming traffic, for sure.

EDIT - And not DOT legal for road use either if you care about that sort of thing. If you insist on using the pods I would at least put them on a toggle switch so you can shut them off while you're driving down the road. That way you could flip them on when necessary, but you won't be bothering other drivers.

Last edited:

Maroon96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was just thinking about trying something similar. I'm wanting to try putting in a short light bar, maybe a single row, for off road lighting but retain the dotted amber leds running/turn lights.