custom gauge set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigcrippledan

Reaction score
Hey all! I'm wanting to do a custom gauge set for my Jezebel. I'm not sure how to go about doing it though. Is there a write up a person could link me to perhaps? I'll include a pic here of what I'm wanting to do.I know the basics obviously, like get the gauges. :p And that they'll all have to be wired. Just wondering about how hard it is to make an insert for the dash there etc. Thanks a lot guys!
You must be registered for see images attach

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
It. Wouldnt be that hard. Depends what your qestion is here.. You said you know how to wire it, and you know you need to buy the gauge you want.. So now its a mater of finding taking the original cluster, and making the new gauges work. Theirs many ways to go about this. You could simply use a flat piece of sheet metal, and fit it into your original bezel. The picture you poster is more then likely just that.

bigcrippledan

Reaction score
Do you know how hard it is to get the fitment to make those fit? Is it pretty much just measuring, removing the stock cluster and then installing wiring the new gauges? I'm fairly new to this kind of stuff, sorry! But thanks!