Crew Cab repair panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.White98

Reaction score
I'm considering buying a 2000 Chevy ccsb, but the cab corners are rotted out and I'm sure the rockers aren't that great either. I haven't gone to look at the truck yet so I don't know for sure. I can only assume the worst since it's in NY. I've been looking for replacement cab corners and rockers but can't seem to find anything for crew cabs. There's panels for regular cabs and extended cabs everywhere. Anyone have a source for crew cab panels? Or do I have to make a panel for a regular or extended cab work?

strikk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I suspect that you are looking into a 2500/3500 classic body style model year 2000 pickup?

The cab corners for a crew cab are the same corner panels that you would use for a regular cab. As far as rocker panels go you will need to find the specific crew cab rocker panels, which can be found on rock auto or your car part store of choice, example: http://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=6843396&cc=1051175&jsn=572

The cabs are similar on the '99 and '00 classic trucks so some times all you need to do is look up a '98 year replacement panels

K2500cruiser

Reaction score
Not sure if it's much help but the crew cab of this style ran from 92-00 only difference between 98 and prior to the 99 and 2000 were was the short box was available, every cc was long box, on another note can somebody point me in the right direction to buy rain visors ? Canadian or American sites don't matter I'd like the chrome ones.
I know from experience regular cab, cab corners are the same

Mr.White98

Reaction score
Thanks for the help everyone. Unfortunately the guy selling the truck has been MIA. Not sure if I'll be getting this truck. I guess I'll keep searching for a ccsb.