Cowl Panel Vibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright folks, This little piece right here on the passenger side is starting to drive me nuts. It vibrates to the point where it loosens the screw and flops up and down on the highway once every couple weeks. Any way to stop this from Vibrating?
You must be registered for see images attach

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I drove my truck for two years without even screwing it in... I had forgot to for some dumb reason. But it never bothered me.. :s maybe try using a piece of two way tap behind it.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I drove my truck for two years without even screwing it in... I had forgot to for some dumb reason. But it never bothered me.. :s maybe try using a piece of two way tap behind it.

x2.. or hot glue the thing on.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Mine did for years and drove me nuts! When I put it back on after the repaint, I installed some double sided tape on the flat spots and it's been quiet ever since.

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine did for years and drove me nuts! When I put it back on after the repaint, I installed some double sided tape on the flat spots and it's been quiet ever since.
This is what I'll end up doing. Along with adding a longer extention along the center where it holds under the middle piece.
Install a tinnerman clip on the fender, done!

Good idea.