Couple ?s about my touch country 6" install! Please help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmlea0

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I have the whole front stripped out except for the keys and lower control arms... I unloaded the keys with tool no problem! And the lower a-arms are unbolted but the torsion bars are like seized into the keys and a-arms! Any suggestions on how to get them out? Should I try a air chisel? I tried a mini torch and pb blaster, but I have not tried a big torch yet either.

Lastly I want to redo the seals on my front diff:3.73. Has anyone done this? Is it easy? Can I really screw it up? Or should I have a professional do it? Any pics or videos?

Thanks a lot guys for the help in advance.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Soak them in penetrating oil and I alway use an air hammer to move them back and forth. And I never have a problem. Axle seals are easy. Right side is a little more difficult than the left but not to bad.

Jmlea0

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill try that! Also guys does anyone have a picture of the way the blocks go in the rear? They taper, so does the taller side go towards rear or front?

Thanks

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
Hit them from the front of the lower control arm to the back, use lots of heat! I got mine our of the lower control, but not the keys, so i just took the torsion bars out connected to the torsion bar crossmember

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahuskwulf