Correct way to remove cluster needles and re-install them

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah that is what my truck was 95 TBI, all you need is an obd1 live data scanner.

What!! Tell me more where do I buy one of these? So it tells you everything in order to place all the needles? What else does it do? I was under the impression our trucks had 0 technological advantages and was not capable of using anything like this...The only thing ever been in my obd1 is the little paper clip key for codes. This is great news.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You can buy these scanner's from several part's stores, just find out if they do obd1 live data, they probably run 300$+ I have one that will do both obd1+2 live data, it will tell you everything except the oil pressure, not to mention they are great for diagnosing problem's.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can buy these scanner's from several part's stores, just find out if they do obd1 live data, they probably run 300$+ I have one that will do both obd1+2 live data, it will tell you everything except the oil pressure, not to mention they are great for diagnosing problem's.

Okay see I thought those scanners ONLY did obd2, no idea they also did 1...I'm going to get 1.