Cornhusker state.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
alright so i've been on here for a while but havent really introduced myself. My name's Matt and i'm from Wood River, Nebraska. Don't have very many pics of my trucks but here's an old one of my 95...
You must be registered for see images attach

It's come along way in the years that i've owned it and hopefully will have better/more updated pics if anyone wants to see em.

Here's the 95 in winter mode with the old bfg's and rims. It's been lifted slightly and the rockers have been rhino lined. SAS is in the works and can't wait to get that started.

The wife's new toy..gonna make a great project/tow rig.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice to see them trucks man. Those duallies can be pretty sick!

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
My wife has been wantin one for a while so I was checking online and found that one in Ohio..called the dealer and he said that it was recently sold for 5200 bucks but the guy brought it back because of an engine issue (he only had 6 plug wires connected) so he sold it to me for 4 grand..not too shabby. 97 with 83k on it.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
Yep don't have too many cornheads on here...we're not too far apart man. Haven't been to Trumbull for years..played a few football games there but havent been back since. Glad to see another cornfed boy on here.