Complete front end rebuild with 3” RC lift..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

red97k1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It rides better than just cranking the torsion bars. And you can always go to 4” or six” lift later on... or even sas the truck someday. I put one on my truck 5 years ago. Unless these trucks are bone stock, with out even a half inch cranked. There going to ride ruff that’s just my experience.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think every IFS truck I had I've cranked the bars SOME, and they rode just fine. I looked into getting this kit years ago, and maybe 1 outta 100 had good luck. Couldn't align it, rode like ****, be better off spending couple hundred more and get the 4".

95Yukon4x4

Reaction score
Believe me, I get what you are saying. I’ve read all the reviews and I still chose to go with it. I really liked the upper control arms it comes with and between that and shocks it pretty much covered the cost of the kit. I didn’t want a 4” or 6” lift. This is as high as I want to go. We will see. It should be a better ride than what I was getting after 25 years of the front end being untouched outside of cranking the torsions. Everything was pretty shot. The only parts we are reusing is rebuilt lower control arms. All the tie rods, pitman arm, centerlink, idler arm, etc is Moog parts. I bought a complete poly bushing kit that even includes body mount bushings which we are replacing. I also bought a new big brake kit with new wheel hubs and stainless brake lines for whole truck. He also changed out bad motor mounts, door pins, door motor, O2 sensor, fixed ac and heat, as well as changed all fluids. I’m super excited to get it back. I’m hoping this Friday!

red97k1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think every IFS truck I had I've cranked the bars SOME, and they rode just fine. I looked into getting this kit years ago, and maybe 1 outta 100 had good luck. Couldn't align it, rode like ****, be better off spending couple hundred more and get the 4".

Yes you are better off getting the 4” kit. And your better off with the 3” kit than just cranking the **** out of the bars. I know of 6 or 7 people on this forum that have the kit and were able to align the truck, myself included. It’s kinda like lots of people will start a thread about there going to sas there truck, but very very few people ever actually do it. And very few people have actually installed this kit and have experience with it. 1 out of 100 people that comment on it have actually ever installed one or driven one.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have 95% of the parts to SAS my Yukon, but right now I just want to get it running driving. I did one before I knew much bout trucks n wasn’t that hard. Course stuff was cheaper then too lol