Color matched rock guard ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

That90sKid

Reaction score
Thinking about rock guarding the rock chipped and rusty rocker panels on my truck but only if it's possible to get colour matched rock guard . I've heard about it but can't seem to find a whole lot about it on the net. Anyone know anything about it ? Where to order from ? It don't care if it's roll on or spray on . Any help would be appreciated ! Thanks !

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
There is a thread on here regarding this. I'm too lazy to find it right now. I know Line-X will colormatch, but I assume you don't want to spend that kind of money.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
rock it liner also has bedliner in an off gray color that you can mix a few ounces of vehicle paint of what ever color you want and it will be that color. i will be using that stuff on my truck.

dixiepc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
SEM has a product that will do what you want. Their web site doesn't do a very good job of showing their products, but they have a good section with videos. You can call them, they're really good to talk to.

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Raptor Liner Also. Or get white/grey rocker guard and a some paint match.