Cognito Upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the current Cognito offerings. In particular, the idler pivot assemblies and the pitman and idler arm support assemblies. Are they worth the money?

Link to parts:
http://www.cognitomotorsports.com/products/

1996 Chevrolet Silverado 6.5" DC ST 1, 35" MT mud terrains, 17" MT Sidebiters, BB tune, AEM Brute Force intake, true duels.

Reaction score
Anybody, I hear great things about the company?

1996 Chevrolet Silverado 6.5" DC ST 1, 35" MT mud terrains, 17" MT Sidebiters, BB tune, AEM Brute Force intake, true duels.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The nbs guys use there parts alot and say good things. I didn't realize they still offered anything for an obs.

Reaction score
Those are the only two parts they do offer for the truck.

zigsz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
GM went from a 2 bolt idler arm to a 3 bolt idler arm in '93....

To the OP, I was looking at getting the Cognito idler/pitman support kit too but, from what I understand, it's only really "needed" if you have a knuckle lift since a drop bracket kit has a drop centerlink which is usually supported on the bottom as well as being attached (obviously) to the pitman/idler arm thus negating the need for the Cognito kit. I'm not 100% sure if this is the case with your DC kit, but my Pro Comp kit is set up this way. Cheers.