Cleanest 454ss ever 3180 original miles!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow...That's beautiful. If I had money, I'd be all over that thing. I'd put a 2/4 drop on it, tint the windows and enjoy it.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd probably leave it alone and keep it in a climate controlled garage most of the time, like the previous owner. I mean another 20-30 years from now and you keep it pretty much the same condition wow $$$$$.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd probably leave it alone and keep it in a climate controlled garage most of the time, like the previous owner. I mean another 20-30 years from now and you keep it pretty much the same condition wow $$$$$.

Well, it's hard for me to leave anything alone. Tint is a must in Texas and my version of the 2/4 drop would be with 2" coils and 4" leafs. The reasoning there is that coils would get it down without needing to trim the control arms for the 15" wheels and the leafs wouldn't require the removal of the stock, riveted hangers. That way the tint and drop could be removed and put back to stock and leave no evidence that it was ever there.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
There was one on Ebay a little while back with I think like 12 miles on it.

...And a tan interior.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need those seats to replace my bench seat!!! Did buckets only come in the 454SS?