Cleanest 454ss ever 3180 original miles!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I would never be able to spend the money on that and let it sit. I would buy it and cruise around whenever it aint raining, which here in Texas is pretty much everyday.

mybigwarwagon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That would make a great scrap hauling truck.:uhoh2:

It would take about a week to completely do a concours restoration on it and really have a gem.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't believe how much rust is on it for how little it was driven to be honest.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
couple quick touchups with some black paint it'll be perfect

6d8muscle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
WOW!! I was looking for one of these before I bought my truck. The best one I found had 14,*** on it. Damn that's nice!!

90'rado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really nice truck but i wouldn't pay that much for it :imo:

:word: I've always liked the SS trucks, but 22,000 is ridiculous, even for such low mileage. You could spend less than half of what it would cost to buy that thing, drop a healthy LS into any OBS, paint it up nice, and make as much if not more power, and get better than 10-12 MPG. I'm more into driving and enjoying cars/trucks than just letting them sit and/or trailering them everywhere.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
:word: I've always liked the SS trucks, but 22,000 is ridiculous, even for such low mileage. You could spend less than half of what it would cost to buy that thing, drop a healthy LS into any OBS, paint it up nice, and make as much if not more power, and get better than 10-12 MPG. I'm more into driving and enjoying cars/trucks than just letting them sit and/or trailering them everywhere.

:word: I can't let anything sit still, I'm a driver not a collector

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah but you gotta admit it would be really cool to have, like something to share with your son one day, but I know what your sayin.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Theres one up here in canada for sale thats never been driven or gravel or anything such. It's got i think 134 original kilometers, not miles. Guy wanted 32K CAD though, way to much money IMO