Cleanest 454ss ever 3180 original miles!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just wonder how the people had the dedication to do that back in 1990, just buy a brand new truck and put it in storage, that takes some discipline.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just wonder how the people had the dedication to do that back in 1990, just buy a brand new truck and put it in storage, that takes some discipline.

Honestly, to me, it's not worth it. For one, you just spent how many thousands on a brand new top of the line sport truck, drive the damn thing! And two, it's a vehicle, it's meant to be driven. It makes me mad when I see so many of these trailer queens. Use them what they're meant to be used for!

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
If I had the money I'd throw the motor and clean body in my 88, then re-drill the cab lights and have a big burly 454SS SAS truck.

Ok no, not really. It would end up being a garage queen, sunny day driver if i had it. I would probably do like 1badgmc would, tint and a little lower, but nothing irreversible.

1990GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol i love the 454ss'
but id much rather drop the money in my truck than spend 20k+ on one
i can make mine twice as badass for that much and still have money left over,,,,for gas lol