Carnage and Stuck Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^^^^ X2, any wheeling stuck that involves construction equipment and saws is pretty epic in my book. Using a Ford was the root of the problem though....LOL

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^^^^ X2, any wheeling stuck that involves construction equipment and saws is pretty epic in my book. Using a Ford was the root of the problem though....LOL

:word: I told him we should take my truck, but he thought the ol ford would do the trick, WRONG! :lol: Still was an entertaining day though lol

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I loved my Ford, and it was a friggin beast. I used to be the guy who got the call to get others unstuck. But this Chev is a monster stock. I want to see what she can do now. I also have a 10,000lb winch and numerous straps chains and snatch blocks. I promise your buddy would have gotten out without the cutting. But that is still some serious stuck!!!!!!!!!!!

maxakabill

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Just after driving down this small hill I decided to try and drive up it. There was just under a foot of snow on the ground at the time. The front wheels almost cleared the top of the hill... but didnt haha. Backed down only to have my hitch go through a layer of older pavement. After 35 minutes of trying crazy ideas, finally used the floor jack I had and jacked up the bumper to pull the hitch out. backed out no problem. Now the hitch always comes out when I start to mess around some.

Clutch1819

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Well lets jus say that didnt go as planned. she was scared to go out the passenger side haha. 35s didnt help at all. broke the driver side cv joint and kinda done some damage to the rearend. The Auburn gear lsd held up for about a year. i upgraded to the pro series after that.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
i dont really have any stuck pics but i plan on going wheeling this weekend so ill be sure to snap some pics

CinchUp

Reaction score
my buddy's gmc

found a sweet new spot, figured we'd hit it up after school

(The two guys are looking for his tail light hah!)

mud was thicker than we suspected! overall not bad for a monday

thefuzz51

Reaction score
I was completely axled and partially framed out. it sucked took my friends z71 7 tries to yank me out and that was hard pulls too.

One of the trucks that got stuck trying to get me out.