cant wait

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigblue24

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got mine from Speedway Performance Accessories on Ebay. It fit great, just needed to create some lower supports that were stronger than the ones that came with it.
thats the new one im waiting for got mine from ebay also do u have any pics of it installed and what all did you have to cut?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Didn't cut anything, But I have a pick up bed rather than a body like yours. Here is the only picture I have so far.

You must be registered for see images attach

3 things I did do prior to painting are, undercoated the backside, drilled 4 drain holes on the back side to drain water and then made 2 support bars that go from the bed cross member to the back lower lip. If it ever stops raining/snowing I'll crawl under and take a picture of the bars. Not pretty, but functional.

bigblue24

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Didn't cut anything, But I have a pick up bed rather than a body like yours. Here is the only picture I have so far.

3 things I did do prior to painting are, undercoated the backside, drilled 4 drain holes on the back side to drain water and then made 2 support bars that go from the bed cross member to the back lower lip. If it ever stops raining/snowing I'll crawl under and take a picture of the bars. Not pretty, but functional.
looks sick bro the body shop told me that the rollpan i had was made for a silverado but i thought the had the same body lines

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Ok, finally got the truck cleaned up and took the pics as promised.

The support bracket I made

The left gap

The right gap

Hope this helps

bigblue24

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks for the pics bro i took mine to a body shop after the new one came the guy did a nice job hes gonna paint it when i get my limited body kit ill take pics later suck that i still cant drive it the brakes took a dive on me yesterday