Can you guys with flares SHOW me your mudflaps????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

forty6and2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
too many ***** cops around here apperantly i need mudflaps,, just trying to determine what i like without buying 6 sets.

im just running stock flares with my 35's but will be putting on some bushwacker pockets i think but they might be too high, so i may go with the extenda fenders set (ANYONE HAVE A SET FOR SALE?!??)

post me a pic,, thanks guys.

problem is the ones in the pic arnt wide enough, i guess i could move them out.. thoughts??

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cut some out of diamond plate since you seem to like all the chrome and stainless look going on there.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
forty6and2 where are you from? i've got a custom metal shop and have made up a bunch of mudflaps for diferent people. dimond plate, stainless as wide as you want. When i put on my flares i just took my flaps off but i want to get them back on before too much salt hits the roads here

forty6and2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
cut some out of diamond plate since you seem to like all the chrome and stainless look going on there.

Actually im in the middle of taking all that "bling" off.. i hate chrome!! haha

forty6and2 where are you from? i've got a custom metal shop and have made up a bunch of mudflaps for diferent people. dimond plate, stainless as wide as you want. When i put on my flares i just took my flaps off but i want to get them back on before too much salt hits the roads here

Im in Saskatchewan, metal might not be a bad idea! hmmm

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score

we have a waterjet cutter so i've done some up with names and logos and **** in them, i;d still use a little bit of rubber but mainly metal

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
we have a waterjet cutter so i've done some up with names and logos and **** in them, i;d still use a little bit of rubber but mainly metal

x2 on the metal and waterjet. Completely customize it to what you want.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Saskatchewan... welcome eh

Im in Alberta and was stopped by a cop that said my mudflaps must be as wide as the tire and come down to at least the axle... those ones look fine height wise maybe you can move it out some?

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Haha well then I would say find a old rubber semi mud flap and cut it up to however you want it, would look good and be the best.