Calling All From Wisconsin!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Who the hell wants to spend anytime in Tomah?!

:lol: :sparta:

the only reason i say the center of the state is cuz for me, i got a tight schedule with college nd work that i really cant go far. i would say the Adams Ave. Area on the Wood/Adams county line cuz theres alot of acres of atv trails ect to ride on but Red91 would be screwed. lol

44.248335,-89.76903

heres the area. you can kinda see the atv trails but theres ALOT of them! some nice hills to flex on n such. and we can cruise through rapids and chase Fords and Rams around.

Silentkillzr

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill maybe join, i dont own a GMT400 anymore, but i love them to death! Rocking a 1995 Grandprix SE atm and my 89 formula!

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
its a miltary thing i was at fort mccoy between tomah and sparta. Really had no choice

Ahh I see.

:lol: :sparta:

the only reason i say the center of the state is cuz for me, i got a tight schedule with college nd work that i really cant go far. i would say the Adams Ave. Area on the Wood/Adams county line cuz theres alot of acres of atv trails ect to ride on but Red91 would be screwed. lol

44.248335,-89.76903

heres the area. you can kinda see the atv trails but theres ALOT of them! some nice hills to flex on n such. and we can cruise through rapids and chase Fords and Rams around.

Yea I would be d!cked! Lol

Ill maybe join, i dont own a GMT400 anymore, but i love them to death! Rocking a 1995 Grandprix SE atm and my 89 formula!

I miss my 3rd gen Birds.... :( I had a 91 with the 6, god that thing was a great back roads runner that got great econ, I also had an 85 stripper crank/manual everything only options were the carbed 305 and a/c. Another great backroads car with great econ!

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Ahh I see.

Yea I would be d!cked! Lol

I miss my 3rd gen Birds.... :( I had a 91 with the 6, god that thing was a great back roads runner that got great econ, I also had an 85 stripper crank/manual everything only options were the carbed 305 and a/c. Another great backroads car with great econ!

You must be registered for see images attach

:rocking:

Silentkillzr

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Theres my baby, 357/TH350, 520/544 lift 310 duration cam, 2.02/1.60 with 1.6 Roller Rockers. Chromoly pushrods, forged flattop pistons, stock rods and lower end.
Edelbrock RPM Intake, Carter 750 CFM carb. 9 bolt posi with 3.27 gears, more and more done lol

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
That's A LOT of cam. I am assuming an old set of double hump heads? I bet she scoots!

Silentkillzr

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's A LOT of cam. I am assuming an old set of double hump heads? I bet she scoots!

My heads are 195cc 64cc 2.02/1.60 Procomp Electronics heads.

Never ran the motor yet, Waiting on stupid crap to finish it up lol

Cam range is 1500-6500

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
My heads are 195cc 64cc 2.02/1.60 Procomp Electronics heads.

Never ran the motor yet, Waiting on stupid crap to finish it up lol

Cam range is 1500-6500

Let me know how those Pro Comps hold up. I want to build a "cheap" 383 one day, something I can throw some boost at and plop in something, probably end up being a 400 just for the room under the hood. I have thought about the pro comps I have just heard so many bad things. What kind of compression numbers are you expecting? With that much cam and 10:1 you would have a great street engine.

Silentkillzr

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
10.65:1 compression, i have a decked block, I was going to run some camel humps, but the compression would have peaked over 11:1 so i picked out procomp as a budget build, the heads costed me like $800 or something.

It really is such a solid build, I am so excited to fire it up.

For an example here is a video of a 406 sbc with the exact cam i have, and the same style headers, to the same style exhaust.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j7Nty9n-d4&list=FLDq9YbUE4-gP64lsKsfypfg

This is what it will be similar to in my 357.