Burnt and reborn 93 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Dang!!!!!
Just the door panels are worth an easy $300 in the shape they are in
Good to see one saved from the scrapper!!
Wow Wana come buy some door panels from me?? lol

hoover

Reaction score
Ordered all of my fuel fittings today....and...

You must be registered for see images attach

Bout to get off work, got my company truck loaded down with parts, bout to get it!!!

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome! These 88-98's have a big place in my heart. I still have my 91 Scottsdale. Where are you getting the 5.3 and the drive train from? And the cost roughly if you don't mind. Im wanting to do the same swap someday.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Great job man! Looking good, can't wait to see it finished. I had the opportunity to buy a z71 with a bad dash fire, needed all new interior, but everyone talked me out of it.

hoover

Reaction score
Alright, Im tired as hell...excuse my briefness

You must be registered for see images

low miles 5.3, 4l60e, T-case, wiring harness, computer, throttle pedal assy., throttle control module, AT cooler lines, power steering hoses...basically a drop in set up. $1950 from a wrecking yard...they did a GREAT job pulling it, nothing hacked up...

The real pain I faced tonight was the drive by wire throttle assy...I will take pics how I finally ended up mounting it. The problem is the firewall has NO flat places where there really needs to be a flat place, but with the use of longer bolts, spacers and some time I got it pretty dang close. You would either have it sitting to low and it would hit the floor, or too angled. Overall PITA, but its done, its in there, its solid and I can reach WOT. not too bad once you know what you need to do and where to do it.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have wondered if a 94-00 GMT400 diesel fly by wire pedal could be used for an LS swap. Obviously it fits the truck and looks factory.