build threads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STEBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just a suggestion for improvment...

im wanting to post my build thread up, and on previous forums ive been on, i enjoy getting feedback from other members as the project comes along (ie, "looks good" or "id probly do it this way becuase of..." or "i had problems with doing it that way in the past" or "ive done that before and this how to get around that" or "love the build, keep it up" etc...) i am curious as to why only the poster can post in their build thread rather than make it a community build

again, just a suggestion, that id like to see made happen...

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
A lot of members like it when only they are able to post in their build thread. That makes sure the thread doesn't get cluttered.

For those members that want other people to post in their build thread, they post it in the Members Trucks section.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
A lot of members like it when only they are able to post in their build thread. That makes sure the thread doesn't get cluttered.

For those members that want other people to post in their build thread, they post it in the Members Trucks section.

Yup and usually some post in both. Use the build thread area to post an updated Log from start to finish without the clutter of the member truck thread. Usually updating both but as said...one is a log and the other is a discussion thread on same build

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Yep. I like both sides of it. I like getting feedback, but I also hate going into a build that took months and having to go through hundreds of pages of chit chat just to see the whole build.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Yep. I like both sides of it. I like getting feedback, but I also hate going into a build that took months and having to go through hundreds of pages of chit chat just to see the whole build.

That same reasoning is why a lot of us have the dual threads like that...eventually i will prob do dual threads for my trucks as well.

STEBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea that makes a lil sence... Ive read long threads for pages and pages for meaningless hoop-la