Bucket Seat to 60/40 Bench

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rogue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Either I'm blind and suck at searching, or someone hasn't asked this... if someone has, I apologize for the duplicate post.

The electronic bucket seats in my 1995 ECSB are on their way out and motors seem to no longer be available. Tracks are pretty loose too. It currently has a center console mounted to the floor.

I have a '97 RCLB parts truck with a 60/40 manual bench seat that was solid before the truck's frame broke. Would this be a direct bolt in without drilling to replace the center console and bucket seats? I wasn't able to see if there were mounting holes and nut already in the transmission tunnel when crawling around under the truck.

Open to other ideas too... such as replacing the bucket seat base to a manual track if I can find them anywhere online.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
The seats mount to the brackets via a couple 10mm bolts, so swapping the brackets would definitely be the easier option. I remember reading that the bench holes are NOT drilled or back-nutted for bucket seated trucks, nor vice versa.

CKVortec

Indian name is "Walks on Knuckles"
Reaction score
I'm sure you won't find any pre-drilled holes, I swapped seats in my Suburban and replaced a section of the floor pan and there were only the holes for the original plain bench seat. I drilled holes and bolted in 60/40 seats. The inboard bolts for the passenger side were a PITA due to the heat shield above the exhaust.