Brazilian GMT400s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I remembered for no reason that GM still produces the S10 in Brazil, so I wondered about the GMT400. Wikipedia says that the GMT400 body style is still produced there, if you scroll down past the 4th Gen. C/K.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_C/K

I found that interesting, I googled a Brazilian GMT400 and found this.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Some things I have noticed. Super Short bed. Tail lights are awesome, I always wanted Brazillian tails in my S10. And the mirrors look like they are from our GMT800 1500s. I have always been really interested in Brazil's Chevy trucks, they have some cool stuff that makes you wonder why they don't here. If you go to the Brazilian GM website, you see new S10s, but not GMT400s.

http://www.chevrolet.com.br/flash.html

Some more photos here, you can see that most of the mirrors look like those on a 98 and before S10/Sonoma. I still like the tri-color tail lights.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
the top pics reminds me of an avalanche. I think brazil's gmc grille with a bowtie emblem looks like a contradiction..but it's something different for sure.

we need a brazillian member on here...to ship us parts..haha

onetongwa

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Their S/10s look kinda futuristic and cool....... it sure beats tha tired non fixed stock s/10s I'm used to seeing around here. Definitely would like to see more gm 400 brazil parts though!!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Ya, and on the wrong side (unless their driver side is on the right). Strange. I really, really like the tail lights though.

Their S/10s look kinda futuristic and cool....... it sure beats tha tired non fixed stock s/10s I'm used to seeing around here. Definitely would like to see more gm 400 brazil parts though!!

I WANT THE TAIL LIGHTS. lol. The S10s are alright, they have diesel there. I would love a diesel S10. Funny thing about their S10s, the interior looks no different.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score