Brazilian GMT400s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Klinger

Reaction score
Hi shovelbill !!
Hello df2x4 !!
Bill, the headlights of the Brazilian silverado is rubbish, it has very low illumination, forcing it to change from time to time and the installation of a relay, even the wiring is of poor quality!

The lenses are made of polycarbonate.

In fact, I will spend more than 500 USD on everything, I made a quick quotation, EMS shipping (I do not know which freight, I have never used) is around 200 USD

If you have the patience, I can make lots of photos of an original piece, I'm negotiating the exchange of pieces with a friend from the other side of the country :))

The headlight I use is a Chinese model of average quality, since the pair costs the value of one side of the original model.

http://www.gmt400.com/threads/spyder-headlamps-my-take-on-em-and-lighting-in-general.36647/page-17

I read some comments from the link above and yes, the arteb model has the DRL.
The rear headlight is 3 colors by an old law that required it to be so, it seems that the wiring is different, but the plate where the lamps and the socket is different. A friend bought this card soon and had to throw it away because it is incompatible.

The mercadolivre is our ebay, only that much worse, much worse even (avoid talking about it, there is a lot of politics is boring)

This link is already specific to the search of the headlights:
cars.mercadolivre.com.br/acessorios/silverado-arteb

There is a legend that Arteb has outsourced the line of old car headlights, I do not know if it is true, but if it happened, there is a possibility that the quality is inferior so the tip is to look for old stock "N.O.S".

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi Klinger,

Interesting info on the Brazillian Silverado. I love seeing stuff like that. Please post pix up of your truck. I have friends on a mopar site in Brazil that have restored Brazillian Dodge Darts, and Dodge Charger R/Ts. Cool stuff. Basically they were using Mopars older Dart tooling from 1969 in the early 1970s. They were all V8 only, and made their own styling for their version of a Charger. Even used a Brazillian sourced GM 10 bolt for a rear axle. The Brazillian Charger R/Ts are very sought after now.

I work on the Embraer 145, and 175 airliners for a living that are made in Sao Paulo. We have new 175s coming into our facility for WiFi to be installed. I do the structural work drilling and riveting in the mounts for the antennas, and mounting trays for the black boxes. Someday i will get down that way and visit the Embraer factory.

thatboy177

Reaction score
is there anyway anyone can post me a link to these vehicles? all the pictures are deleted. and how can I find these vehicles?

Klinger

Reaction score
Hi Klinger,

Interesting info on the Brazillian Silverado. I love seeing stuff like that. Please post pix up of your truck. I have friends on a mopar site in Brazil that have restored Brazillian Dodge Darts, and Dodge Charger R/Ts. Cool stuff. Basically they were using Mopars older Dart tooling from 1969 in the early 1970s. They were all V8 only, and made their own styling for their version of a Charger. Even used a Brazillian sourced GM 10 bolt for a rear axle. The Brazillian Charger R/Ts are very sought after now.

I work on the Embraer 145, and 175 airliners for a living that are made in Sao Paulo. We have new 175s coming into our facility for WiFi to be installed. I do the structural work drilling and riveting in the mounts for the antennas, and mounting trays for the black boxes. Someday i will get down that way and visit the Embraer factory.
Hello !!!

My car:

How interesting this work is, Embraer is a source of national pride!

Sorry for the delay

Klinger

Reaction score
is there anyway anyone can post me a link to these vehicles? all the pictures are deleted. and how can I find these vehicles

Algumas fotos do meu carro: