BMF Novakanes Came today :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
put them on they'll fit i had 35 12.5 thornbirds on my truck and they fit fine only rubbed on a-arms full clock and i couldnt go over 35 because of the death wobble no steering stabilizer
Thanks man, and did you have to crank the torsions all the way to do this?
Now im going to put these bad boys on tomarrow after school :)

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 6 inch procomp with the mx-6 shox, and the wheels,and tires cost me about $2,930.00 shipped. thats actually a good deal considering these wheels and tires run about $3,500.00 at most tire, and wheel stores/ web sites. I know the price maid my :jawdrop: too!

Thats pretty good man! I really like these wheels alot!!! lol

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Thats pretty good man! I really like these wheels alot!!! lol
Yeah if you ever look into buying some wheels or these wheels let me know and il give you the email address, and ebay account to the seller I bought them from. :evillol:

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Thank you sr, Im glad you like it! My only wish is that the body work and paint were done on it all ready, but thats coming in June. Also I like how clean your truck is by the way.From what iv seen on your build thread youv keept it clean, and simple just the way it should be; well done my friend! :)

I appreciate it man!

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah if you ever look into buying some wheels or these wheels let me know and il give you the email address, and ebay account to the seller I bought them from. :evillol:

Actually I've been looking at wheels lately. Hard decisions. Just been looking around. What's the sellers account name and email? If you wouldn't mind.

Just2Sweet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great looking truck, and excellent choice on the rims! I really like those. That truck will be looking pretty sick with your new wheels and lift on it