Black Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am not even considering colormatching, the bumper is black now and will either stay that way or get stripped back to chrome, I had hopped someone would have 'shopped it for me black so I could get a good idea.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had hopped someone would have 'shopped it for me black so I could get a good idea.

:word: Cant someone help this guy out without bashing it saying black doesnt look good and chrome is gay as ****. Not to be a total ***** but this forum is slowly but surely turning into a mini GMFS. He wants his truck to look different that everyone elses. If he wanted to debadge, demold, and colormatch his tires blue he would go over there. I see why all the people that used to come on here stopped.

/rant

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I'm gonna break the mold and say for your truck to go with chrome. I think it really ties together your wheels, fender rings, and front bumper...just my .02

Chrome is the enemy! Haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ben1975