billet delete plate or delete pocket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone is running the billet radio delete plate from ckresto or if your running the radio delete pocket for a 93 silverado. An if you like the one you got an how it mounts an holds up to everyday use. Also if you have some pics. of it could you post it up so I could really see how it would look. Did a search an couldn't find anything on the billet one on here or at fsc. Thanks for any help.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive have one and it monts with small counter sunk screws
You must be registered for see images attach

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yup thats what I was looking for now a ? for you do you have to take out the stock head unit or just puut over top.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
take it out
I was just wondering because it looks like if you take it out then mount the billet plate that it would leave a gap on the right side of it thats what i'm worried about. An oh ragmc your interior does look sweet!

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If I remember right it does leave a gap, but it's not that noticable. The bigger problem is finding somewhere to get it. Trenz is one of the companies that made it but they seem to have discontinued them.