'Big Blue' jasons 1996 chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
now that winter has gone finally i can start working on my truck again.. so here it is! 1996 Silverado Z71. upgrades: LED grille lights.. 55watt HID 4100K headlights, 5.7 (350) vortec cammed w/upgraded valves and lifters.. SRI. TBS, true dual MBRP exhaust, red LED lights gauges.. Pioneer headunit, alpine speakers, 10"MTX sub, 3" body lift, upgraded steering components (MOOG) 17" eagle off road rims wrapped in 33" good year wranglers. 369000K on body (247000 miles) and 169000 on engine/tranny (122500 Miles) 2000K on rear end... all the stuff i can think of for now.. not sure what brand the front push bar is.. i would like some advice as what to do with this truck! always looking to upgrade it! thanks for looking!
You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Truck's looking good! Need to lose the chrome vents though

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i would have to totally agree with you.. but there would be adhesive on the paint yet.. i just havent had time to take them off yet with the heat gun.. was not me who put them on there haha

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Great looking truck, but I got to agree, Pull those chrome vents! IF there is any sticky residue, use a little Goo Gone or laquer thinner to remove it and then wax it.