1997 centurion crew cab short box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madscientist

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm selling my truck. I've dumped countless hours and dollars into it to make it what it is. Granted this is not 100% finished but is very close. It's a 97 crew cab short box and I have replaced the rockers, cab corners, doors, fenders. Orginal hood still on it. Box was replaced with a Montana box. Truck orginally had 120k on it when I got it. It now has 140k. I have replaced the engine with a 2004 5.3 with a btr stage 2 truck cam, ported heads, new lifters, valve springs for the cam. Motor has 102k on it. Transmission is a 4l60e built for 600 wheel hp. Lots of good parts into this. Patic 10" 3000 rpm stall lockup billet converter. Nice enough that I daily drive it. Transfer case is stock. Front diff was rebuilt with 4.56 gears. Rear axle is out of a 2002 Silverado with disk brakes and that has a new eaton limited slip with 4.56 gears. Brakes on the front are upgraded from a 2011. 13" with dual piston calipers. New calipers and rotors and brakes all around. Has a new bigger radiator, ac condenser, ac parts and the dash was dissembled and all blend doors fixed with new hvac controller. It has a Escalade 120mph dash led lights throughout. All suspension and steering parts are new. 4" rough country lift. Brand new bf Goodrich tires. (300miles) literally EVERYTHING on this truck has been replaced or gone through. Everything works as it should Ac. Heat blend door vents. Power windows. Power locks. Dual power seats. It has a power sunroof, (entire roof is from a 02 suburban) I drive it every day. It's a 14mpg daily that tows, will run a 13sec 1/4. I haul my kids around and I get looks everywhere I go. The body work needs to be finished. either finish painting or wrap it and it's done. I am wanting $8000 and I'm firm at that. I have way more into it and you cant build one like this for anywhere close to that. I'm in southern MN and I wouldn't be afraid to drive it across country. it rides nice and smooth. Is mostly quiet inside, (aggressive exhaust) my build thread is full of pictures and details.
I have lot of extra parts and paint that is mixed up that will go with the truck too. Spare rear door, front bumper that has no holes drilled for fog light (perfect shape) I have a chrome grill, a straight tailgate. Lots of interior things.
You must be registered for see images attach

https://www.gmt400.com/threads/1997-centurion-ground-up-build.45572/