1994 chevy suburban sle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Iv got a very clean 94 suburban sle 2wd. It has 263k miles with ton of new aftermarket parts,new battery,alternator,new gaskets,intake,headers,full flowmaster exhaust,throttle body spacer,b&m shift kit with controller,all new ac system,all new fluids,does not leak,burn or slip gears.all new brakes,new upper control arms with ball joints.New carpet,three rows,extra captain chairs,power everything,lowered front and rear,18/20in wheels,led lights inside and out,alpine headunit and wired for amp and subwoofers,im sure im leaving things out but just ask if u have a question. Going to install new headlights,parking lights before sale.Willing to trade for a bagged truck also interested in a chevy avalanche 2wd only..No projects. Please message me on facebook my name is geo decastro for pictures and any other info. Truck is located in maryland asking 8500
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
Beautiful suburban. Sorry to derail the thread, but what size and brand cowl hood is that? I've never seen a cowl hood look that good on a suburban before and was planning on going with a cowl hood in a few years to replace my bent OEM one (hood flew up on me goin 45 MPH about a year ago).