1990 c1500 rcsb stepside with 4.8 swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thinking of building another truck and this one has to go first.
Exterior
Truck was completely stripes to paint . was painted fire throne red from tcp global. Raptor liner bed liner. Shortened banner on tailgate. Billet bowtie in grill. All new lights. New oem handles. Custom 3d printer led cargo lamp. Fleet side bumper cut down for stepside to get rid of the bumper moldings.
Interior
One of the cleanest youll find. Seats, door panels, dash are all orignal and in great shape. Has 3d printed cluster face for the digital gauges and a printed piece that holds the air gauge and switch for the airlift bags. All options power locks windows seat. Pull out cup holders. Keyless entry. Has a cheaper ebay radio and works great. New carpet and carpet liner. New headliner visors and overhead concole. All new polk audio speakers. Custom 3d printed dome light.
Drivetrain
1999 4.8 and 4l60 completely gone throw. All new oem gaskets and knock sensors. Stage 2 towing cam from summit ls7 lifters with beehive valve springs. Shorty headers to a full stainless exhaust. Brand new standalone harness with ecm in glovebox for a clean look. Complete new ac and new radiator. Large tranny cooler with fan. Pwm fan controller for the engine for the twin fans. Also has a suburban 10 bolt with a g80 locker and larger drum brakes with new bearings
Suspension
Complete front suspension has been replaced. New oem coils and steering box. All tierods. Upper and lower djm arms. Newer drop spindle for the larger rotor with new suburban capilers and pads. Rear flip kit with notch welded in and airlift 2000lb bags to help with towing. Chevy ss forged wheels with brandnew 275/40/19 tires.
Im sure i forgot some stuff any questions you can send me a message. Truck has about 3000 miles since swap and is a perfect daily driver.
Asking 16000

You must be registered for see images attach

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You just finished building dr. Pepper and already wanting to sell? Lol

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its been done for a little while. Want to build a rcsb duramax so I can tow the boat and not have to take the dually.
A short wheel box duramax powered obs I assume? That ***** will really cook. There's a NBS 2wd single cab that's been cut down to a short bed with a duramax It's lowered and looks really sharp. I've seen it hook up and go and that thing flies.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A short wheel box duramax powered obs I assume? That ***** will really cook. There's a NBS 2wd single cab that's been cut down to a short bed with a duramax It's lowered and looks really sharp. I've seen it hook up and go and that thing flies.
No its going to be a nbs. Its a pain getting the allison in the gmt400 and its expensive. Almost 10k in drivetrain