Best Vortec Distributors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

User_name

T.B.I Guy
Reaction score
And is likely made in China from garbage.
So? 90 percent of the junk we buy is made in China. HELL, even if it's made here I can bet one of my paychecks that the metal or materials are from China. My acdelco hubs/rotors are China made. The orilleys dist is decent. I've installed 2 on the 5.7s and 1 on a 4.3. All have 3 plus years of use with no complaints. I'm just giving him a decent option that can be warrantied locally if need be.
And remember MaDe In AmErIcUh!!! With Chinese parts....

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
So? 90 percent of the junk we buy is made in China. HELL, even if it's made here I can bet one of my paychecks that the metal or materials are from China. My acdelco hubs/rotors are China made. The orilleys dist is decent. I've installed 2 on the 5.7s and 1 on a 4.3. All have 3 plus years of use with no complaints. I'm just giving him a decent option that can be warrantied locally if need be.
And remember MaDe In AmErIcUh!!! With Chinese parts....

You're gonna need that warranty for the umpteen times it takes a dump on you.

User_name

T.B.I Guy
Reaction score
Some stuff is good and some is bad, I think we can all agree that any metal bodied dist is better than the factory vortec one with the plastic body. I recommended something that has worked for me. That was it.