Best Mods you can think of i need suggestions 1993 gmc TBI 350

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
In that case, I take back my previous comment. Vortecs FTW! :lol:

Haha I'm not a TBI guy, owned 2 5700s lmao. They're all Chevies, they're all good.

I didn't even realize you were in a '96 :lol: You have already experienced the wonder of 55 more horse!

Actually, my folks have a '94 burb with the 5.7 (205 hp stock iirc) and you really can't tell much difference at the pedal.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
You could always hunt one of these down and bolt it on. :evillol:

You must be registered for see images attach

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
More info, who makes that? ^^^^

Whipple. They made them back when these trucks were new. I think they stopped about 10 years ago, which is why full kits are hard to find. Slick setup, though. Not a ton of modification is required for install.

However, since you have an '02 LS1, they might still sell the kits for your engine, but they're obviously way more expensive new. If you could find one used, that would be sick on your truck.

My intentions

Start saving, that way you can jump on it if you see a good kit for sale.

SouthBoston

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Actually the Lo5's will do 210 stock and with some mods can reach 250.....

GeorgiaBoi

Reaction score
hey everyone instead of making another thread i thought to just ask a for suggestions on this one.... i have a 91 350 all stock TBI engine ...what will be some decent priced upgrades ...maybe headers..exuahust ETC.. and also im thinking about getting a throttle body spacer will that be smart