Best $30 Ive spent.. anyone in VA?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DHGFX4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Picked up this Esky center console AND gauge cluster for $30 from local junkyard. Only downfall was someone literally took it apart piece by piece.. so I had to piece it all back together. Luckily they were nice enough to leave the screws in a nice pile on the floor lol.
You must be registered for see images

The clip is broken to hold down the center pad, its missing the rear face controlls (for HVAC or radio perhaps?) And the tabs for the rear cup holders are broke. Anyone know where I can find those parts and how to possibly remedy the cup holders?

Now I ask is anyone in VA because the same yard also had not only this 00 Escalade (sorry the console and cluster are gone lol) but they also had a 00 Limited Tahoe. It was still pretty whole. The ground effects were intact, one fog light, the fog light bumper was intact but needed tlc, the interior seemed fairly clean and in good shape, the cluster was still there, and they had all 4 tires and wheels in the 'showroom' less two center caps. Figured Id pass the word along. Its located at Chesterfield Auto Parts in Midlothian at Hull and Genito.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn thats a steal, if I was closer I would look into the Esky or Limited front seats

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

DHGFX4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The Eskys fog switch was busted. I didnt even think to check the Limited. I may go back next week and snag the 120 speedo for my girls Suburban. The Esky seats were trashed.. but the Limited's were in good condition.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How much does that center console normally go for? any ideas? a guy wants 80$ for one and im thinking of buying it

Mischiefse7en

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Glad I ran across this post, I didnt know they had opened another CAP in midlo, I went and got the Limited wheels today and got new tires on them :)

You must be registered for see images attach