Bench Seat Console?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98Murray

Reaction score
I see a few places offer center consoles that just kinda sit on your bench seat. Anyone have one? Which one do you have? Are they much good? My '97 Cheyenne regular cab has the factory full bench and I kinda want to keep it but not having a console is an issue. I would go to buckets but I have yet to find any I like, also tan is not the easiest color to find. But anyway if you have one of those bench seat consoles comment below on what you like/dislike about it and post a photo if you have one.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
This is a crew cab rear seat. It'll bolt to the front seat uprights that you have now. Added bonus...the backrests recline just like the buckets!

You must be registered for see images attach

98Murray

Reaction score
This is a crew cab rear seat. It'll bolt to the front seat uprights that you have now. Added bonus...the backrests recline just like the buckets!

You must be registered for see images attach

Oh sweet! I have not seen those! Dang, that would be just ideal! Thanks!

poncho62

Old Fart
Reaction score
Why not just find a front bench seat with the fold down console? Most extended cab trucks I have seen have them