Belltech Drop Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Advertised as a 3/4 by Belltech

I bought it as an open box from Summit Racing last year and I havent been able to install it yet. Been looking at doing a LSx swap. Its more important right now as im reaching 200,000 miles.

I havent done anything with them but put the kit in the attic. It looks as if some parts were installed and then boxed back up and returned to Summit.

Looks as if everything is there.

$300 obo

Shipping is on you. Based on the weight.

You must be registered for see images attach

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Sorry I wont separate. If it doesnt sell then I will install it next year. Unless I find a winter beater this year.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
If I didn't already have half of those parts on there, I'd jump on this. Man, you posted this a couple months too late, lol. Good Luck with sale!!!

Also, this kit's price is 40% off cheapest I found online. So someone needs to hop on this kit quick!!!

Last edited:

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Damn I thought I replied from my phone but it must not have gone thru.

If I didn't already have half of those parts on there, I'd jump on this. Man, you posted this a couple months too late, lol. Good Luck with sale!!!

Also, this kit's price is 40% off cheapest I found online. So someone needs to hop on this kit quick!!!

Thanx. I hope it sells soon. I really want to do air now. Been messing with my boss's 71 Blazer at work and I really want to do an air setup.

But I may just install this kit on my EC and save the air for a RCSB that im looking for.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Computer is down and I am still getting emails for this. It has been sold. Please close or delete. Thanx