Before And After Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Lol you could have just rolled around like that. I saw on "My Ride Rules" the other night some guy in a lexas had two different pairs of custom wheels on each side of his car so he could have a side for each mood he was in.

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good idea! if you cant decide on chrome or black wheels you can get both. i mean you can only see one side at a time anways. haha

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Haha chrome/black might be more noticeable. This guy had both the same color/size wheels one just had more spokes then the other. He said one side was his sport side and the other was his luxury side. I bet most people wouldn't even pay close enough attention to notice.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
good idea! if you cant decide on chrome or black wheels you can get both. i mean you can only see one side at a time anways. haha

How 'bout this!
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I remember reading about that truck a while ago. It is deffinatly extreme.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I think it is a really cool idea and I like it, just it will never happen to any of my trucks haha.