Been here long enough.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Forgot to do this when I joined up. Hey y'all from Wyoming, Michigan. Good to see an active knowledgeable group of folks for once. Glad to be a part of the fun. Name is Tyler. The truck is Ursula. Or the truck for short. She's in rough shape aesthetic wise. I was stupid with money a couple years ago so until I fix that screw up the truck won't get too much added on.

The basics:
1997 ecsb. Vins out as a 4x4 but I added the shocks (damn near new junkyard score) and skid plates. To make it a z-71.
5.7- 4l60e. 3.73s. Lots of rust IMO.

You must be registered for see images attach

Build thread to come

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck! My friend had a 97 Silverado....sold it for a Sierra...he loved it!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
:welcome: again haha...

Lol I flipped through this section and found my original. I joined a crap ton of forums at once an couldn't remember which ones I did intros on. So thanks! Again. Now that I'm a little more established. I hope to be one of the "regulars" everyone knows.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Nice truck! My friend had a 97 Silverado....sold it for a Sierra...he loved it!

Thanks! its a 15 footer. I love my 97. It's not perfect right now but I have plans. Not sure if they will all come to fruition but you never know.