Bathed and Polished after the move from TN to CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
Hey guys, just figured i'd drop a couple pics of the truck after movin form East TN to Southern Cal. Only damage was the driver side mirror broke at the plastic mount. Going to put the Black 95+ mirrors on anyway, so nows better time that later.

Plans are still 4/6 on 15's and 235/75's. 2" Steel Cowl Hood, Smooth Front Bumper, working on takin the molding off the driver side now. Eventually after i can get a Hide a hitch, a roll pan. LED tails. Nothin too major.

You must be registered for see images attach

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Ugh, i hate our old style grilles. We BOTH need to update them. Other than that, nice truck! Hope your old-style dash is holding up better than mine has!

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Damn Nice clean truck man. I vote keep the stock grille. I am keepin mine on my 91. I could have swapped to the spare one I have off the 99 But no one keeps them anymore. Clean slate you have man.

HRV-LS1

95 GMC
Reaction score
Welcome to California, where the streets are paved of gold and money grows on trees! Just kidding, a sincere welcome.

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
thans guys...2nd time living here though. Both are family related. In Montclair, CA. Around Chino, Pomona, Ontario, Claremont, Upland area. The truck was my grandfathers. It's bone stock minus the Flowmaster muffler and steering wheel cover lol. Plans are there for sure, got a job interview Sunday. Hopefully, it comes thru and i can get back to workin on it. Next thing is a 3M Eraser Wheel to do all the molding. Then i'll attack the arch trim. Lil to no money projects to start. Then i'll get bigger as the money is there. I'm a certified mechanic, but nothing major out here available. Anyone live close enough to me to meet and have a spare drivers side mirror? Dumbo ear or the black fold up?