Bagged and bodied 99 c3500 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA, you said completion! Years from now it may be complete.

As far as getting it so I can drive it around, I'm hoping in about 2-3 more weeks.

Driving it with the bed back on hopefully a few weeks after that.
It should be up for making the trip by then, I would hope anyway.
Yes! Definitely come! We need a good shot of all the 400s there. I’ll be bringing my static dropped C2500! 5/8 drop gets started this week!!

The cantilever set up so going to be awesome. It’s my favorite design for the rear. If I was gonna have a show truck, I’d do that. You are really hammering away on this project.

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes! Definitely come! We need a good shot of all the 400s there. I’ll be bringing my static dropped C2500! 5/8 drop gets started this week!!

The cantilever set up so going to be awesome. It’s my favorite design for the rear. If I was gonna have a show truck, I’d do that. You are really hammering away on this project.
I am trying, not too bad for jumping in without really knowing what the hell I'm doing.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This will have to tide you over for now. I think this is the look I'll be going with for the cantilever arms

You must be registered for see images attach
That looks awesome. Like a medieval suit of armour or some shìt!
Are you leaving parts raw or powder coating?