Bagged 96

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would seriously buy it right now but i keep working crazy hours and am too damn exhausted to go look at it....i want an extended cab really bad

Sent from my iphone while im sitting on the toilet

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
That bed looks like it's about to fall off. But yeah, the clip swap and paint looks like it was done well. Front bumper could probably be fitted a little better, I just never really cared for that GMC front end.

NVM, the bumper fits fine, the fenders stop kind of short on the sides. I wonder how you could deal with that.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
I dig it!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
That bed looks like it's about to fall off. But yeah, the clip swap and paint looks like it was done well. Front bumper could probably be fitted a little better, I just never really cared for that GMC front end.

NVM, the bumper fits fine, the fenders stop kind of short on the sides. I wonder how you could deal with that.

He could maybe cut the corners off of the hd filler panel and mount it in there. :shrug: