BadBowtie 98 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I hate to say it guys, but the truck is in the most sad shape ever :(
I'm determined to fix it though and make it better than ever!
Stay Tuned... Progress Pictured will be coming soon :)

The rebuild reaper hits us all. You can't escape it. We're in that time period with most GMT400's are hitting their full rebuild period. Most people end up cutting there losses and leaving their vehicles to die for others in the fields of a junkyard. Some people do what little means needed to keep it going as cheap as they can and keep them around just in case or out of necessity. And then there are some of us, that these trucks are our pride and joy. We go all out and restore our trucks to their once new glory with a bit of our own style. We can't ever escape the rebuild grim reaper, but we can beat him.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
The rebuild reaper hits us all. You can't escape it. We're in that time period with most GMT400's are hitting their full rebuild period. Most people end up cutting there losses and leaving their vehicles to die for others in the fields of a junkyard. Some people do what little means needed to keep it going as cheap as they can and keep them around just in case or out of necessity. And then there are some of us, that these trucks are our pride and joy. We go all out and restore our trucks to their once new glory with a bit of our own style. We can't ever escape the rebuild grim reaper, but we can beat him.

That's deep jack... Real deep!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score

I agree. I'm one of the ones to never leave mine for dead. It will be built and it will stick around for a long ass time. No matter what I have to do.

sent from what is likely a flagged smartphone.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
I agree. I'm one of the ones to never leave mine for dead. It will be built and it will stick around for a long ass time. No matter what I have to do.

sent from what is likely a flagged smartphone.

X2. Just thinking about it in a junk yard makes me sad