As of now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
thanks dudes, the flares are holding quite well actually, some of the no screw clips fell off, for now i'll leave them but if more fall off ill have to put some screws in. no big deal though, they have a fair bit of flex in them, one day i accedentally stepped on one on my way out of the box, it just flexed down alot. i would reccomend

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
Well I have done some lighting upgrades and got some new shoes for winter, Good timing too it just started snowing here.
You must be registered for see images

By hezsus at 2011-11-10
4-100W halogen spotlights.. yup they're brighter than my headlights.

By hezsus at 2011-11-10
2-30W spotlights, Now i can see in reverse!

By hezsus at 2011-11-10
New Rubber

By hezsus at 2011-11-10
Close up of the tread, The tires are 285-75/16 Wrangler Duratracks.. we have a total of 4 trucks running these now.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
nice truck.. love the flares and the tires..i came close to getting those tires

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
Well I have done some lighting upgrades and got some new shoes for winter, Good timing too it just started snowing here.

By hezsus at 2011-11-10

What brand of lights are those? I need some slimlines for behind my grill guard.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score

By hezsus at 2011-11-10

What brand of lights are those? I need some slimlines for behind my grill guard.

I picked them up at princess auto a few weeks back they were on sale 25$ for a 2pack.

@mike: thanks, I now have the stainless bar painted black, It looks way better.

@chris: so far they are much better than my toyos, but the toyos had 100,000kms on them too, they ride quieter and smoother, dont look as agressive though. and they handle pretty well in the little mud i've been in. I will ahve a snow updaye tomorrow probably.