Anyone in the McKinney/Collin County, TX area?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonocanna

Reaction score
im around fort worth. Hurst to be exact. im drinking age and my truck isnt anything special at all but im down to hangout whenever yall are goin somewhere.

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm about 2hrs out, but wouldn't mind meeting up on the weekend, if I'm free.

Sent from my iPhone in some random spot of Texas.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
I'm about 2hrs out, but wouldn't mind meeting up on the weekend, if I'm free.

Sent from my iPhone in some random spot of Texas.

Great, let's all try to figure somethin out. For a couple of ideas-

There's a show the first Saturday of every month at the BMW dealership off of the Dallas North Tollway called Cars and Coffee. Free coffee, drinks, and admittance. There's all kinds of people and cars out there. Last time I was out there was everything from a mid-60s Ford truck that had to be pushed into it's spot to a brand new Ferrari. From what I've seen, every facet of the auto community seems to come out to that one.

There's also going to be a big show-and-cruise at the FC Dallas stadium in Frisco on June 29th, supposed to be huge.

We could also just plan to all meet up for a beer at Twin peaks or Redneck Heaven or something

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Something in ther afternoon would be better for me. Working 2nd shift, I dont have mornings anymore.

jonocanna

Reaction score
bmw car show sounds cool. so does the big show at FC Dallas show. im not drinking age but twin peaks and redneck heaven works for me.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Great, invite anyone else you know who's not on here and we'll shoot for the BMW show first, let them know about the FC Dallas show too. I picked up the flyer for it at my local AutoZone, maybe the ones close to ya'll have them too.

big nasty

Reaction score
I'm new to the board but i live in allen if yall are still in the area lets get together have a couple brews and shoot some bull and im slways down to turn some wrenches