Any interest in a good 96+ 5.7L whipple supercharger?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sold...

Last edited:

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, I'm a little flexable on the price too but I'm not going to give it away. and even though its missing the electronics, you don't need them as long as you get a good tune from someone.

I also forgot that I can also include the intake piping that runs over the intercooler and to the TB if anyone is interested in it. its nothing special, but it works well.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they just took the compressor? that seems odd...

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
here's some another pic, its also from when I installed it and my heads and 24x stuff, so I wasn't necissarily taking pics of the whipple here.

you can see the whipple, intercooler, and intake piping fully installed, kindof. its obscured a little by all the tools and junk sitting around.
You must be registered for see images attach

also if anyone is interested in the whole setup but doesn't want the extra pulley, I can cut a little off the price because I have someone very interested in the pulley. but that is up to the buyer of the whole setup because I'm not going to piece it apart.

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my truck had one in it before I got it and they left everything in it except for the whipple itself..hmmm

DO IT! Boost Changes lives!

Great Product, Great Price and the most ABSOLUTE best person hands down to buy stuff from! His wealth of knowledge and work (as seen from the pics) is priceless!

GL with sale!

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DO IT! Boost Changes lives!

Great Product, Great Price and the most ABSOLUTE best person hands down to buy stuff from! His wealth of knowledge and work (as seen from the pics) is priceless!

GL with sale!

thanks falcon! I've got a little interest in it, but we'll see where it goes, I'm not in a rush to sell it. you're right about boost, when I sell this, I'll be sad until I get my turbos on, then happy again. :D

jmbuUtah

Reaction score
Whipple Blower

Hello aloicious,

Probably gone but do you still have the Whipple For Sale? I live in Salt Lake City. Thanks
I have a 95 5.7 truck. 801.231.2457

=Aloicious;59244]So I've decided to do a twin turbo setup on the truck durring this year. but I need a little help funding the project,

I'm wondering if there is really any interest in my Whipple charger? its still on the truck right now. but its not a complete kit, its basically the whipple compressor setup itself, but I don't have the whipple bonnet that bolts to the intake manifold, no whipple electronics or wiring of any sort, and the output portion has been slightly modified for accepting an intercooler...here's a pic of what I'm taking about, (sorry this pic kindof sucks, its from when I was installing it all, so everything is a mess), but the 2 cast aluminum elbows (one going 90* up, and one 90* towards the rear) are TIG'd onto the output. if you don't want it there it could be cut off and cleaned up fairly easily.

You must be registered for see images attach

also included with it are an 2.75" pulley (its about an ~8psi pulley, the stock one which also is included is 3" and produces approx 6psi) and I'll also include the TIG'd together elbows and bonnet for the intake manifold which has an IAT port in it. this setup was made for my intake manifold which is a little different than most, so some slight alterations may be needed to use them on other intakes with an intercooler.

the intercooler itself is not included (the one in that picture is this one: http://www.frozenboost.com/product_...d=203&osCsid=0e0a6aeeea466dcb6945e60bf75a64d3).

the whipple has approx 15k miles on it, the guy I got it from put ~8k on it, and I've had it on the rest of the time. I've always used the proper 5w50 synth lube (which is whipple's spec viscosity), and haven't had any issues with it. I never got around to installing the 8psi pulley either, so I've just been using the stock one since I got it.

if you really want the kit parts that I don't have, its likely you can still get them from whipple, but I don't know what they would cost.

I'm asking $1300 OBO + shipping for it all. I'm still running it right now, but if someone is ready to buy, I can pull it off.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.