Another pic request 4" lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
305/70r17 is a 34" tire.. The ones I want are .4" bigger but ill be running stock wheels so I should be fine. Looks good though guys..

Ya that's what they say but mounted on the rim they actually measure 33 exactly. Idk if you can run any bigger on the 4" without trimming....

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
When mine was set at 4" is rode AMAZING. Better than when I was cranked level stock. Now cranked to six with 3/4 ton torsion bars I think it still rides damn good. 4" is great though

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine rides better than stock. Here are my angles...

You must be registered for see images attach

That was right after the lift with the front as low as I could get it. I brought it up level since getting the wheels an tires so they are not that flat anymore but still pretty close. I need to grab a newer picture...

atyates

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine rides better than stock. Here are my angles...

You must be registered for see images attach

That was right after the lift with the front as low as I could get it. I brought it up level since getting the wheels an tires so they are not that flat anymore but still pretty close. I need to grab a newer picture...
I should have asked my question differently, what brand lift maintains the best ride. So what brand is yours?

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
I would say any 4" should ride well do to the fact they are a drop bracket no cranking. But dint quote me the only one ive ridden in was a skyjacker 4" I think

Adam

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
blues is rcx, most of the guys who commented have rcx lifts. its wierd though my angles are identical to blues but mines a 6" procomp.

i guess all in all what are you looking for it to ride like?

my friends rcx and my lift dont compare at all, and then my other friends stock truck and solid axled trucks are completely different animals.
the soolid axled one feels like your floating with the 4 link and coils, the stock one feels like compared to the rcx and my procomp has alot of give over bumps(more than the rcx) but it sticks everything to the ground around corners and getting on the gas.

best bang for your buck is the rcx, others like bds newer procomps, superlift, rancho i have no experience with.

i am however impressed with the whilash suspensions because the more you crank them the better they seem to ride and the worse they are on your front end