Another Craigslist Score

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeppersssss......

It's the rear glass upper trim panel for ext. cab models that snaps in between the headliner and just above the rear window.
They're prone to cracking or breaking when you remove them so be very careful if doing so.
The seller traded his truck before having a chance to install it so he gave me a great deal on it.
Other GM Dealers were trying to get as much as $82.00 for it the last time I checked.

Last edited:

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Yeppersssss......

It's the rear glass upper trim panel for ext. cab models that snaps in between the headliner and just above the rear window.
They're prone to cracking or breaking when you remove them so be very careful if doing so.
The seller traded his truck before having a chance to install it so he gave me a great deal on it.
Other GM Dealers were trying to get as much as $82.00 for it the last time I checked.

Yeah, Had that same problem when removing my upper panel. I found out that you have to pull the clips out by the glass and then slide the panel towards the front to not break the "wings" that slide in on the sides.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
Yeah, Had that same problem when removing my upper panel. I found out that you have to pull the clips out by the glass and then slide the panel towards the front to not break the "wings" that slide in on the sides.

thats nice to know.. thanks