AndyMpire LiL Red Chevy K1500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jtlichty

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks guys. yeah its an awesome feeling being a dad. im digging your rcsb jtlichty. I need to fine some z71 decals for my bedsides. right now im rocking a large dc shoes sticker on both sides cuz it was too plain looking.

Thanks man. Haha, I've never seen someone with a DC sticker on there, that's interesting! I think you can get a Z71 sticker on lmctruck.com, not sure how much though.

AndyMpire

Reaction score
Hey man, awesome truck! Love the red and black combo.

Are those new factory headlights? I might be looking for some in the near future.

Congrats on your baby too!

Thanks man. Yeah not sure if they're 100% own headlights. But i got them on rockauto.com for $20.39 ea. they're really good quality construction no cheap plastic crap at all. Plus they came with bulbs. Simply plug and play.

AndyMpire

Reaction score
Thanks man. Haha, I've never seen someone with a DC sticker on there, that's interesting! I think you can get a Z71 sticker on lmctruck.com, not sure how much though.

Yeah I was sponsored by dc back in the day for Bmx. And I still from time to time get stuff sent to me. They're navy blue logos so they look odd on red but it breaks up the plain ness of it for now until I can get some z71 logos. My brother owns a vinyl shop so I think I'm gonna have him do a custom z71 logo for me.

AndyMpire

Reaction score
Thanks man. That's a nice lil truck. I'm on the fence atm about whether to keep mine or buy a newer 2wd for use as a track/DD

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
What would be a good way to clean all of that sludge out w/I removing anything else? I really can't afford the amount of time it would take to do a full rebuild atm. Or would a 5.3 swap be cheaper?

I would get as much of it off as I could while you've got the intake off, then when it's put back together, run some seafoam through the engine.

AndyMpire

Reaction score
well its a sad day guys. I traded lil red for a four wheeler and a PSE bow.
in my defense though, the transmission was going. I had lost reverse 2 days ago and it was starting to slip quite a bit.
the search begins for a 454SS. we gonna get crazy stupid on the next gmt-400!