all quad beemers.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
most trucks that have also have hydro-boost brakes (run off the power steering pump) instead of vacuum powered brakes hydro-boost is way better then vacuum

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
Step 5. Heat shrink your connections. Please use a good quality crimper and crimps. Them basic red yellow blues suck. You need them light blueish clear good connectors as you see in the second pick
You must be registered for see images attach

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
most trucks that have also have hydro-boost brakes (run off the power steering pump) instead of vacuum powered brakes hydro-boost is way better then vacuum
Yea dad didnt believe me when i told him your power steering leak is effecting your brakes. He laughed and said you dont know what your talking about. I laughed what ever pops. Hahahahahaha.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
I can solder. For me its a pain in the A$$. I was sorta in a pinch when i was doing it. At the time i had to have the truck back together and drive 20 miles within 1hr of grille coming off. I was pressured to get it done. Its not a hard task but its difficult if your not familiar with it.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
This isnt truck related but i rewired my mower. All my wiring. 1969 john deere 110. Repainted by me. You dont see these often anymore. Even not being a truck its still cool. Straight piped.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
step 6. Go ahead mount your lights direct bolt on. You might have to play with the wires behind the housing for it to sit flush. Paint the the front support if you want i did cause of rust. Tidy up your wires with zip ties. if you dont know already to save cuss words and gashes. (Cut the ends flush to it not at a angle!!!!!)