all doors the same?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

copernicusd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im assuming they are, but are the doors the same on the trucks as the suburbans or tahoes
thinking about getting a turck for parts, and just wanted to check

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
The front doors are the same. The rear doors on a suburban will work on a crew cab as well. The rear doors on a tahoe will only work for the tahoes and yukons. And then the barn doors at the rear of the suburban are interchangeable with the tahoes.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The front doors are the same. The rear doors on a suburban will work on a crew cab as well. The rear doors on a tahoe will only work for the tahoes and yukons. And then the barn doors at the rear of the suburban are interchangeable with the tahoes.
Word!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
One note though the rear suburban/crew cab door's do not interchange between 92-94 and 95+ because the inner panel is different and it is not removable.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I've seen barn doors hacked & wacked, sliced & diced, & made into a dual door swing out tailgate on a pick-up. Lot o' work!

copernicusd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
was thinking of after parting out truck, turning it into a trialer, I assuming that not too hard if you have a welder

turner-zj

Reaction score
One note though the rear suburban/crew cab door's do not interchange between 92-94 and 95+ because the inner panel is different and it is not removable.

Bringing an old thread back up. I searched and found this but just wanted to confirm that 96-98 rear surburban doors will interchange with a Crew Cab.

Thanks for the input.